- Created on Thursday, 08 October 2015 13:25
Today we are rolling out updates for almost all of our plugins ... even the free ones like Podolski. These updates are the result of a summer long effort of collecting, prioritising, filtering, implementing and refining a slew of outstanding bugs and feature requests. The end result is a long list of improvements and bug fixes. Briefly, the updates are:
- UI improvements:
- All plugin UIs now have 10% scaling, from 70% to 200%.
- The ACE UI is now clearer and has new modulation sources.
- Diva UI was also improved for increased clarity.
- The Zebra2 "Unempty Dark Horse" skin is now complete.
- And finally, a number of small graphics issues in various plugins are fixed.
- Configuration Menu: Bazille, Zebra2, Hive, Diva, ACE and Podolski now have a configuration menu (look for the cogwheel icon). This menu houses:
- MIDI learn: a visual overlay for assigning MIDI controls to the plugin interface.
- MIDI list table: editable list of assigned MIDI controls.
- Preferences: global settings for controls, appearance and audio.
- Host/DAW issues:
- The "Missing UI" in Logic and Studio One is fixed.
- A number of small issues were fixed in Logic X, Studio One, Cubase, Reaper, Digital Performer, ProTools, Maschine and Kore.
- Everything else: These updates include a heap of general improvements: fixed hanging and dropped notes, improved MIDI timing, new FX parameters and much more.
Download the updates (for both Mac OS X and Windows) on each individual plugin page or download all of them on our downloads page.
All updates are free for current owners of the products and can be installed over the existing versions.
The Dark Zebra contains an updated ZebraHZ 2.7.2 as well and is available from your support account (please create one if necessary)
A few more updates are on the way: Satin, Presswerk and TyrellN6 all need a little extra time to make them ready for release. Also, the Linux versions will be updated with the latest improvements. Stay tuned.
- Created on Wednesday, 26 August 2015 08:23
Beatzille is a compact version of our monster modular synthesizer Bazille. Although the "little" brother with a condensed feature set, Beatzille remains a very capable and engaging synth. With the same digital oscillators and analogue-style filter plus the flexibility of modular patching, there’s plenty to keep you busy, before you think about moving to Bazille.
Beatzille was commissioned by German music tech magazine Beat especially for their readers i.e. it is only available on Beat magazine’s own cover DVDs, not from u-he or any of our resellers.
Check out: Beat mag
- 2 digital oscillators with simultaneous frequency modulation (FM), phase distortion (PD) and fractal resonance (FR) synthesis
- 1 multimode analogue style filter (low pass, band pass and high pass) with 6 parallel outs
- built-in stereo delay
- 16-step sequencer with 8 "snapshots"
- signal processors that act on audio or control signals: inverter, rectifier, sample & hold, lag generators and quantiser
- mapping generator (waveshaper) with a variety of drawing tools and controls
- 2 envelopes and 1 LFO for modulation control
- configuration menu to set preferences and assign MIDI controls
- user interface zooms in 10% steps
- Created on Thursday, 20 August 2015 13:25
We have updates coming soon for 12 of our plugins, all containing numerous bug fixes and improvements. You can download the Release Candidates now to help us test them before final release.
- UI updates and fixes
- Configuration / MIDI Learn page for most products
- Fixed Apple LogicX / Studio One - "Missing GUI Bug" on OS X
- Plus many other bugfixes & improvements
→ For more details, downloads and feedback: visit our KVR forum
- Created on Monday, 01 June 2015 08:13
Hive 1.0 is now available for Windows and Mac OSX (VST2, AU and AAX formats - 32 & 64-bit). What started off as a bit of weekend fun exploring supersaws gradually became a full-blown project we’re now excited to show to the world.
The idea was to create a fast and fluid synthesizer with a streamlined UI so you can get tweaking in no time at all. Hive is surprisingly light on CPU so you can run multiple instances without running into trouble. Plus, we packed Hive with enough creative options and features to deliver truly stunning sounds, whatever your style of music.
You can see more details and listen to demos on the Hive product page.
- Created on Wednesday, 29 April 2015 13:05
Presswerk 1.1 is now available as a free update for Mac OS X and Windows. With Presswerk version 1.1 we added six new UI views – dedicated, streamlined versions of the interface to help you focus on a specific task and speed up your workflow. The six views are:
- Drum Compressor
- Vocal Compressor
- M/S Program Compressor
- Easy Compressor
- Bus Compressor
Presswerk 1.1 also introduces a preferences window where global options can be stored, and a MIDI learn screen to simplify MIDI mapping. Finally, we fixed a few small bugs.
To update Presswerk to version 1.1, simply download and install over your existing version.