- Created on Friday, 24 August 2012 16:20
Diva goes v1.1.1, Zebra goes v2.5.4
We've made a whole bunch of improvements to our flagship synths. These tweaks also apply to Zebrify, Zebralette (freeware) and ZebraHZ (the version included with The Dark Zebra).
To upgrade, simply go to the product pages, download the latest version and install. Owners of The Dark Zebra should log into the support area and download the latest installer.
- installers now ready for Mountain Lion
- Junk and Favourite files now recognize Windows-type line breaks
- Zebrify: fixed mono/left/right modes
- symbolic links can no longer create endless loops
- fixed microtuning (.TUN) file related crash
- Diva: fixed Tune modulation
- fixed info text bug while saving in Windows VST
- Zebra: fixed hanging notes while switching presets
- fixed "silent synth" in large Win64 projects
- Diva: fixed crash / silent voices while tweaking cutoff
- fixed several more minor niggles
Note: The RTAS version of Zebra2 stops at v2.5.2. Future support for ProTools is "TBA".