- Created on Saturday, 07 December 2013 13:35
This free update expands Diva's sonic palette with the most requested modules since Diva's introduction two years ago:
- The Uhbie, a filter modeled after a famous analogue multimode VCF. Our take on this morphs from lowpass to highpass via your choice of notch or bandpass.
- The Digital Osc, a dual oscillator with a flexible feature set reminiscent of the synthesizer that started the hardware VA revolution in the 90ies. Not only have we covered its typical waveforms such as the original Super Saw, Feedback and TriangleMod, we even gave both oscillators the full feature set! (we also sneaked in a high quality mode with less aliasing)
- An Arpeggiator! - Not to be mistaken with the recent crop of sequencers that also arpeggiate, this one pays tribute to good old analogue style arpeggiators, including some of the lesser known modes such as the "Leap" mode found in rare monophonic synths.
Further improvements include:
- 60 new factory presets using the new modules
- AAX support for Pro Tools 10/11!
- vastly accelerated GUI opening
- many little niggles fixed
To get this, just download from Diva's website or right here:
Diva 1.3 AAX/VST/VST3 for Windows
Diva 1.3 AAX/AU/VST/VST3 for Mac
Note: As always with our software, you can download and install over the previous version. You don't need to log into your account or re-register - simply follow the instructions in the manual.
Urs & team