- Created on Sunday, 12 June 2011 16:18
After several years working from home, there was simply no way to expand anywhere. I wanted to have enough space to get someone else in, and I desperately needed a soundproof room. Since this analogue modeling thing became serious, I also started to collect vintage gear.
Towards the end of 2010, everything fell into place:
- a smart office space in Berlin was ready to move in
- a fresh computer scientist called Clemens 'happened'
- some great old gear popped up in auctions and elsewhere
- my good friend Hans Hafner needed a studio space
Here are some pics of the new studio (CAUTION! GEARPORN!):
So there you have it – a new office, more manpower, more gear to analyse, many more ideas for future products!