- Created on Wednesday, 11 June 2014 10:47
With Bazille working it's way through the public beta, we thought we would encourage some creativity and bring back the u-he patch competitions.
We are well underway with the competition, there have been lots of great submissions and winners so far, with plenty more to come. To give everyone a chance to participate, we have divided the “Bazille edition” competition into multiple parts, with several categories in each part.
- Created on Tuesday, 20 May 2014 08:15
After lurking around the u-he headquarters for many years, we're happy to announce that our "monster from the deep" - Bazille - has entered public beta and is available to download and test.
You can download the Mac OS X and Windows beta versions of Bazille from this forum post.
UPDATE: We launched our first Bazille Patch Competition. Submit a patch and get a chance to win a u-he plug-in of choice!
If you're amazed by what you hear, you can purchase Bazille now at a 30% discount until two or three weeks after release (estimated for August 2014). Purchase Bazille here.
UPDATE July 24th: The download link now points to the latest public beta installer and the estimated release date was changed to something more realistic
- Created on Sunday, 12 January 2014 00:40
Dear Diva Users
Unfortunately we forgot to take out a beta expiration check from our Diva 1.3 development. So from today (January 11th) Diva 1.3.0 and recent betas show "this demo expired" on top of its normal use interface.
We're very sorry for this glitch. Fixed versions for Mac and Windows are now available:
Diva 1.3.1 Win (rev 2165)
Diva 1.3.1 Mac (rev 2165)
As always, just download and install over your existing version. This fixes the glitch. It also brings back preset navigation with cursor keys, GUI updates when changing presets in AAX and a few other fixes that happend during recent weeks.
Thanks for your understanding,
- Urs & team
- Created on Sunday, 08 December 2013 16:09
It was December 2003 when Zebra 1.0 was released, and we're celebrating this anniversary with
- a new Distortion module
- Howard's anniversary soundset
- AAX support for Pro Tools 10 & 11
- all packaged nicely in a free upgrade to Version 2.7!
- Created on Saturday, 07 December 2013 13:35
This free update expands Diva's sonic palette with the most requested modules since Diva's introduction two years ago:
- The Uhbie, a filter modeled after a famous analogue multimode VCF. Our take on this morphs from lowpass to highpass via your choice of notch or bandpass.
- The Digital Osc, a dual oscillator with a flexible feature set reminiscent of the synthesizer that started the hardware VA revolution in the 90ies. Not only have we covered its typical waveforms such as the original Super Saw, Feedback and TriangleMod, we even gave both oscillators the full feature set! (we also sneaked in a high quality mode with less aliasing)
- An Arpeggiator! - Not to be mistaken with the recent crop of sequencers that also arpeggiate, this one pays tribute to good old analogue style arpeggiators, including some of the lesser known modes such as the "Leap" mode found in rare monophonic synths.
Further improvements include:
- 60 new factory presets using the new modules
- AAX support for Pro Tools 10/11!
- vastly accelerated GUI opening
- many little niggles fixed
To get this, just download from Diva's website or right here:
Diva 1.3 AAX/VST/VST3 for Windows
Diva 1.3 AAX/AU/VST/VST3 for Mac
Note: As always with our software, you can download and install over the previous version. You don't need to log into your account or re-register - simply follow the instructions in the manual.
Urs & team