Bazille - Digital Modular Synthesis
Bazille is a large modular system combining digital oscillators with analogue-style filters and modelled effects, with a flexibility that only modular patching can provide.
After ACE, the second spawn of our ongoing 'Berlin Modular' project, this one is a very different, much larger beast...
Those in the know have been waiting for this since 2009. Read Urs' own story here.
- 4 digital oscillators with simultaneous FM (frequency modulation), PD (phase distortion) and FR (fractal resonance)
- 4 multimode analogue type filters with up to 6 parallel outputs each
- 4 modelled effects: stereo delay, distortion, phaser, spring reverb
- 2 LFOs with 3 parallel outputs each
- 4 ADS(S)R type envelope generators
- signal processors: Inverter, rectifier, sample & hold, lag generators and quantizer
- 2 mapping generators (waveshapers) with a variety of drawing tools and controls
- 8 x 16-step morphing sequencer
- multiplex modules for signal mixing, RM (ring modulation), AM (amplitude modulation)
- single-page alternative skin included
- microtuning support (.tun files)
- multichannel MIDI support
- user interface zoom in 10% steps
- over 1700 presets...
Music made with Bazille
Some demo tracks for Bazille (more to come shortly...)
Big soundtrack style demo by Kevin Schroeder.
Modern Dance examples by Eternitysounds.
Petri Dish Romance
A piece by Ned Bouhalassa showcasing some of the factory presets. Additional drumloops.