Bazille - Digital Modular Synthesis
Bazille is a large modular system combining digital oscillators with analogue-style filters and modelled effects, with a flexibility that only modular patching can provide.
After ACE, the second spawn of our ongoing 'Berlin Modular' project, this one is a very different, much larger beast...
Those in the know have been waiting for this since 2009. Read Urs' own story here.
- 4 digital oscillators with simultaneous FM (frequency modulation), PD (phase distortion) and FR (fractal resonance)
- 4 multimode analogue type filters with up to 6 parallel outputs each
- 4 modelled effects: stereo delay, distortion, phaser, spring reverb
- 2 LFOs with 3 parallel outputs each
- 4 ADS(S)R type envelope generators
- signal processors: Inverter, rectifier, sample & hold, lag generators and quantizer
- 2 mapping generators (waveshapers) with a variety of drawing tools and controls
- 8 x 16-step morphing sequencer
- multiplex modules for signal mixing, RM (ring modulation), AM (amplitude modulation)
- single-page alternative skin included
- microtuning support (.tun files)
- multichannel MIDI support
- user interface zoom in 10% steps
- over 1700 presets...
Music made with Bazille
Some demo tracks for Bazille (more to come shortly...)
Big soundtrack style demo by Kevin Schroeder.
Modern Dance examples by Eternitysounds.
A collection of some Bazille patches demoed:
Petri Dish Romance
A piece by Ned Bouhalassa showcasing some of the factory presets. Additional drumloops.
Excerpt from a track by Faber.